If you’ve been wondering if there was any juicy scenes cut from the Married At First Sight Grand Reunion, then you’ve come to the right place.
Earlier today we had a chat with Sarah Roza, and she spilled all on what was cut from TV – we’re kinda boggled that some of it didn’t make the cut.
Here’s what she told us….
- According to Sarah a fight broke out between Ines and Troy, and supposedly everyone at the table sided with Troy as they felt a little sorry for him
- Mike and Sarah had a bit of a disagreement about ‘why men and women were put on this Earth,’ and let’s just say the women at the table weren’t too impressed when Mike delivered his speech.
- Cyrell has four to five blow-ups or episodes during the course of the night which Sarah said had a lot of the cast ‘petrified’
- Sarah also claimed that Cyrell went to grab a large water jug from the table after throwing the wine as Jess, however Sarah stopped her, but other stars have denied this ever happened
- On Monday, Seb posted a series of pics on his Instagram of himself sat with Sarah, rather than Liz – and she has ‘no idea why’ and finds it a bit weird
- Throughout filming the cast were kept in tents for several hours, and it was so hot that Sarah almost fainted
- Not really something we didn’t already know, but everyone hated Nasser
- The whole table had a discussion as to why Jules and Cam weren’t there, as they thought they definitely would have been apart of the reunion
- Michael and Martha really tried to steer clear of any drama, probably because she’s on Celebrity Apprentice and wants to re-invent herself
Anyway, what we can’t wait for is the next season of Married At First Sight.
Bring it on!