Elly and Becky Miles bunkered down in a $2,200-a-week luxury pad in Pymble, Sydney while filming The Bachelorette together earlier this year – just a short drive from the actual mansion the contestants lived in.
And with filming now over, Belle Property have listed the ‘executive family home’ for rent – if any of you have the budget to live like a reality star.
Here’s what the ‘flawless residence’ features, plus a load of pictures from the listing and from when Becky and Elly were filming there in August.
– Gated entry with sweeping circular driveway creates an ‘estate’ feel
– Double brick construction, timber floors, high ceilings, grand entry
– Elegant dining, expansive lounge with gas fire, banks of French doors
– Provincial inspired eat-in Corian and Miele kitchen, butler’s pantry
– North/south full sized tennis court
– Family room, glass-wrapped pool with adjoining poolside terrace
– Large bedrooms, luxury master with vast ensuite and dressing/WIR
– Ducted air conditioning, bed 5 or kids retreat, intercom, covered access carport
– Stand alone sandstone 1 bedroom cottage with ensuite